Saturday 28 July 2012

Hellooooo Magnus Bane!


Okay so back in May when I hosted the Cassandra Clare event I got to chatting with Cassandra and Maureen Johnson about the Mortal Instruments movie cast and the general gushing about how HOT! the guy cast as Magnus Bane was had me doing lengthy searches on line for snippets on who this ridiculously gorgeous guy would be.  Now personally I have always pictured the hugely stunning and  talented Bryan Tanaka as Magnus.  I think the first pic from the following pretty much sums up my reasoning.
Bryan is a professional dancer who has worked for JLo and Rhianna and is the captain of Beyonce's dance troup. You can see the awesomeness of Bryan dancing with Beyonce in this video.
And you can follow Bryan by clicking the link below
Anyhoo back to the actual selection of Magnus Bane. Well it is in fact the stunning Model/Actor Godfrey Gao, How gorgeous is he? And not too dissimilar from my own choice so this is one super happy Cassie fan :)
Click below to follow Godfrey on Twitter
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali :) Thank you so much for ur comment, really appreciate it. Please come back again there will be new posts very soon.

    Take it easy.

    The Librarian

    ReplyDelete